Health insurance help

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveson

Good day,

Hi guys im Daveson..newbie here..anyway guys, can i have your advice regarding where to get a health insurance? coz im planning to insure my health..i hope i can get any recommendations on what insurance to go through and what are you paying? I have been surfing the net to find a good and affortable insurance which i can use.. i came into This site the cost was ok, but i want to know if there are any more out there who could give out something more affordable. thank you so much.

thanks in advance.

Carefirst BlueCross Blueshields seem to be the better insurance company . Expect to pay alot for it . Somewhere around 500 or up . Do not be cheap . My job is patient accounts . So I deal with all of the insurance companies . I would also highly recommend that you and all who read this post look at a bill that is going to congress HR-676 It would work alot like Medicare except everyone would be able to get it . It is a goverment insurance . No prior approvals or pre-existing claues . So many people tell me that they have the best insurance and guess what , they do not .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back