Starting a Business Health consultant

Lavist86

Jurisdiction
Texas
Hey there ,
My company is working in Texas for many years selling medical grade B tens units to the consumer.
We are expanding to from a location to at home meetings booked through our online system
my question is this, can we advertise as "free health consultant at home" ? or by using health consultant my representatives needs to have some ID or a diploma
for the second part of my question, can we use "get a free treatment for ___ pain at home" ? or the word treatment requires an ID or Diploma

Hey there ,
My company is working in Texas for many years selling medical grade B tens units to the consumer.
We are expanding to from a location to at home meetings booked through our online system
my question is this, can we advertise as "free health consultant at home" ? or by using health consultant my representatives needs to have some ID or a diploma
for the second part of my question, can we use "get a free treatment for ___ pain at home" ? or the word treatment requires an ID or Diploma

I suggest you consult an attorney to answer your question.

The answer will affect your business.

Its important you seek real legal advice, not legal information dispensed from anonymous sources.

Don't you wish to properly represent and protect your business?

Back