He

humblexhungry

Jurisdiction
Florida
  1. Girlfriend was put on probation for 6 months for driving on a suspended license . She was also court ordered to pay traffic tickets and reinstate license in that time . She paid off tickets but did not reinstate license on time . So the court issued a warrant for her arrest . A couple months later we went to go reinstate her license at the dmv (knowing she might get arrested) and sure enough she did . She's been in there with no bond going on 17 days . She haves court on August 31st . What can she expect at court ? She haves a clean record , she also got to reinstate her license the day she got arrested . And she is also 3 months pregnant (if that even matters to the judge) .

1. Girlfriend was put on probation for 6 months for driving on a suspended license . She was also court ordered to pay traffic tickets and reinstate license in that time . She paid off tickets but did not reinstate license on time . So the court issued a warrant for her arrest . A couple months later we went to go reinstate her license at the dmv (knowing she might get arrested) and sure enough she did . She's been in there with no bond going on 17 days . She haves court on August 31st . What can she expect at court ? She haves a clean record , she also got to reinstate her license the day she got arrested . And she is also 3 months pregnant (if that even matters to the judge) .

Take MONEY with you mate on 31 August, or get access to people with money who might help you spring your beloved.

I suspect she'll get time served and be required to pay anywhere between $100 to $500 to get outta the hoosegow and regain freedom.

She MIGHT just get out with time served, because she IS preggers.

Her next problem will be when she tries to obtain auto insurance, or you try to add her to yours.

Since she's pregnant, and insurance will be extra expensive, advise her not to drive until she can FULLY pay her insurance.

There's always a catch mate, make sure she thinks smarter and makes better choices.

Stop living in the moment, think long term, especially with a little baby due in the spring.

Thank you so much for your quick respond . I just want her out of there . Well deal with fees and such after words . The baby is more important right now .thanks again ..

Def will not be driving at all sir . She just made of driving with a suspended license , then waiting to long to reinstate her license . I just hope she doesn't have to do anymore time in there . She will have 21 days in when she goes to court . So there's a big posibility she'll get time served ?

Def will not be driving at all sir . She just made of driving with a suspended license , then waiting to long to reinstate her license . I just hope she doesn't have to do anymore time in there . She will have 21 days in when she goes to court . So there's a big posibility she'll get time served ?

In Texas, she probably would already have been released, partly because she's pregnant.

Florida and Texas tend to handle many crimes similarly, so if she as behaved herself in there, has no other stuff pending, I'm guessing the judge will let her go with "time served".

The judge might order a $100 fine, but generally you are allowed to pay something and agree to pay the rest off over time.

Let us know what happens, buddy, I'm curious if I'm right.

Back