have civil rights lawyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

undergrd

we have talked to a civil rights lawyer and he stated he would take our case from the information we gave him. our problem is that we moved from the county where we were living because we know after what happened they would really be trying to get us. plus we talked with attorneys in the county in which the court is located and every one stated they would not touch us with a ten foot pole because they had to eat and wanted to keep thier job. so there is pressure from another source. our civil rights lawyer stated he didnt know criminal law enough to do it. as far as the court has to prove beyond a resasonable doubt i dont trust them look what they have done already doctored documents, changed testimony to fit the situation. we really miss our son and he wants to come home we are not guilty of what they say cps has changed dates on documents,told my son that he would never be going home again. that is cold to tell a little boy something like that. these people are unforgiving and have to be stopped from what they do. as far as that goes im wondering if i should file a claim in state court.

Could you confirm if your post is complete.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back