Harrassment

molee

I am living in a condominium with a homeowners association. I have a neighbor that constantly lies about what is going on in my home. It has gotten to the point that I was threatened with a lawsuit because she told the management that I have a kerosene heater in my house (Which I don't). The reported date of the incident in was in late April which no one has the heat on. Stated in the letter was that she talked to the police and to the fire department and that they came out to the house and no one responded. I was at work that day and my Mother was home as she always is because she has a serious medical disability so no one came to our door. Not too long after that incident I was parked with my car running, while assisting my Mother with her seatbelt (my head was down), the neighbor's great grandson ran in front of my car while the little boys aunt stood in front of my vehicle texting. The only reason I looked up was the little boys grandmother screamed. The grandmother and the aunt were not paying attention to the boy and when the grandmother realized their mistake than she reacted. Not even a week later I came out to find that someone cut my back passenger tire. When I addressed it with the management company Patricia Walker asked if I knew who did that and did I contact the police (she was fishing trying to get the name from me). I told her that I'm pretty sure who it was and I would address it with the person when I got a chance. Immediately after that when trying to address it with her, the neighbor's daughter was doing everything she could to avoid with help from her mother. Now it seems that my reserved parking spot is only for their use only and when anyone of my family members and friends use it than they are being harrassed too!!! I even had neighbors son tell me it was okay to park in the handicap spot without a placard not caring that I lived there!!! At this point I am looking ideas to keep those idiots away from me and my family.

Back