Harrassment from former employer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily_Mag

My former employer has contacted my current employer on one occasion so far. He said untruthful things about me to obviously try to cause problems for me there. A friend who still works for him has now told me that the former employer asked them for the name of my current place of employment and for the phone number. She truthfully did not know these things and did not give the information.
What rights do I have or what actions can I take if his actions cause me to loose my current job or prevent me from promotion?
I worked for him for 10+ years and left his company mainly because he hired a man from Mexico, in the country illegally, and put him in a position of authority. He is also in a sexual relationship with this man.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Lily

"Harassment from former employer"

How did your former employer get the information which enabled him to contact your current employer? What is his/ her reasoning behind this? Has it affected your job thus far? If you provide more detail I think I can help. It is helpful to check your email that you have established on this site when you registered. I will check back for your reply.

Thanks.
Cris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back