harrassment acusations

D

dillon

Jurisdiction
Louisiana
So my neighbors and I don't get along its been quiet until I came home from lunch and the neighbor called the cops saying I was following her threw town. I take the same route to work every day I avoid getting trapted behind her few times I have gotten stuck behind her she break checks me the entire time. She told the cops I ride her ass which is untrue I'm at least a car link behind her she will break at a green light in the middle of the intersection of sit threw a green light for a few mins she also claims I sit in my drive way and want for her to leave I had my car running a couple of times and ran inside to get something. I feel like I'm the one being harassed. Every day I pick up trash from my front yard that her kids through in the yard. Also she has at least 7 kids in her care her kids throw toys in my yard. The officer told me I would have to start leaving early for work. What do I do?

Take the officer's advice and adjust your schedule to avoid this nutcase.

Meantime, put up a hidden camera to record her kids' bad behavior in your yard and save the recordings in case you need them later.

You don't win fights with pigs. You just get dirty and the pig likes it.

Back