Harrasment

N

necha

Jurisdiction
Texas
I was wondering if a chiropractor I visited over a year ago can call me about a bad review I have posted on his Facebook business page. He also commented the following on my review.
I am sorry you feel this way ......., I called to see if we could resolve the situation and you hung up on me. We have helped many people in west Texas and unfortunately there are some bad apples that come through our doors every once and a while. We encourage you to occupy your time in more positive actions rather than go out of your way to talk bad about our offices. We have called and written to you in trying to resolve the situation but you seem to be unwilling to own up to your comments.

Obviously he CAN do it because he DID do it.

And if you call that note "harassment" you are something of an idiot as the chiropractor seems to be sincerely willing to discuss your issues.

So...you can post a bad review about his office, but he isn't allowed to reply in kind? How does that work? Since when are you the only one who's permitted to express a negative opinion?

Sorry but I don't see harassment here. (not anything that would be considered illegal)

Back