Harrasment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dummyhuck

Was asked out by what was supposively a F-ugly woman. Since i go for personalitily an been single for a while. I went and was a little impaired at time. F-ugly woman turns out was a transgender. didn't know it at time. it jumped on me half naked with no bits an pieces. snuk a few pics of me in the shower. an is showing bogus pics at work claiming it's me what should i do? and how much trouble would i be in if i roughed her/him up cause i asked it to stop an it keeps pouring it on.I applogized to her/him an was willing to forgive an forget hopeing it would do the same thing.

Was asked out by what was supposively a F-ugly woman. Since i go for personalitily an been single for a while. I went and was a little impaired at time. F-ugly woman turns out was a transgender. didn't know it at time. it jumped on me half naked with no bits an pieces. snuk a few pics of me in the shower. an is showing bogus pics at work claiming it's me what should i do? and how much trouble would i be in if i roughed her/him up cause i asked it to stop an it keeps pouring it on.I applogized to her/him an was willing to forgive an forget hopeing it would do the same thing.

I don't recommend anyone to take self help remedies, especially if it involves physical violence of any kind.
Transgender, one gender, trigender, any gender; ignore it, him, her, she, he, them, etc...
Ignore people, they tend to stop aggravating you.

Yeah, it takes time, but the more you argue, fuss, and f8ght, the more the other party does, too.

Physical violence in this case could result in a hate crime. You definitely don't want that.

Sleep this off. Forget about it. Maybe it was a bad dream. If not, maybe change your ways. You are doing something wrong to end up in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back