Harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamhall

My neighbor has been harassing me for years. Now he is using my dog to lodge complaints against me. He keeps calling the police to me everynight. I bought and put her in a pen and she stays there all day. At night I bring her in to sleep. But he watches and if I bring her out of the pen and let her roam in her fenced in yard he calls a vicious dog call on me. I went to court last year and the jusge said I was doing all I can. He called the police on me again a couple of Saturday's ago after I told him that I needed to clean her pen as the pinestraw had mildewed. IT IS NOT ABOUT THE DOG! HE IS HARASSING ME IN OTHER WAYS AS WELL. Now he has gone to the courthouse and lodged a false claim of harassment against me and a voilation for a vicious dog. The dog has never gotten out of the fence and is is a pen all day and the house at night. I have even reduced the sale of my house to get away from him. How can he have me arrested and put under two bonds based on nothing but his lies? I do have two police reports of him harassing me and trying to intimidate me by walking outside wtih his guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back