Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct harassment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulilpn59

I keep getting dunning phone calls from places I've never heard of for my stepson and/or his "wife"; "she is a transsexual-male-to-female (the Child Support Unit of TN had called and told me that "she'' had fathered 3 kids as a man) and "married" my s.son. He secretly got her in my house, tried to take over, so my husband (his father) told them to get out. They moved out of state from place to place,and they keep putting my address and phone number to call. I have been telling these people that they are gone 3-4 yrs ago, and if they want them that bad, join the list and to call the KY or TN State Police, because they want them, too!! How can I get rid of those unwanted phone calls? A few of them have called several times; those people I told the next time I get a call from them I would have them sued for harassment. Did I do the right thing? I have no idea where they are--address or phone. They do have a habit of not paying their bills and moving before the collectors can get them. All they do is run from rental to rental and from state to state. I just want their creditors (no co-signing from us) to leave us alone!!!

Originally posted by Paulilpn59:
I keep getting dunning phone calls from places I've never heard of for my stepson and/or his "wife"; "she is a transsexual-male-to-female (the Child Support Unit of TN had called and told me that "she'' had fathered 3 kids as a man) and "married" my s.son. He secretly got her in my house, tried to take over, so my husband (his father) told them to get out. They moved out of state from place to place,and they keep putting my address and phone number to call. I have been telling these people that they are gone 3-4 yrs ago, and if they want them that bad, join the list and to call the KY or TN State Police, because they want them, too!! How can I get rid of those unwanted phone calls? A few of them have called several times; those people I told the next time I get a call from them I would have them sued for harassment. Did I do the right thing? I have no idea where they are--address or phone. They do have a habit of not paying their bills and moving before the collectors can get them. All they do is run from rental to rental and from state to state. I just want their creditors (no co-signing from us) to leave us alone!!!
You might want to have a police file to cite to make these callers go away. I'm sure they are used to hearing all kinds of stories and thus don't believe anything they hear.

They should not be harassing you once you provide them with the information and I would first try the practical before the legal remedy. However, it would be a good idea to write down who calls and when so that you will have a case for harassment if they keep calling you. Best of luck with your VERY unusual situation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back