Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Harassment - what else?

R

Rayman

Jurisdiction
Massachusetts
phone was recently stolen from my place of work. believe it was taken from an Ex-girlfriend. Anyway anout 2 weeks after my current girl friend got a number of phone calls (15)text messages And emails. I had sent to a friend. Even called spoke to my current girlfriend and played a voice message a friend had sent to me. 90%which was crap> A client and I had shared prostitutes and even performed oral sex on him. A week later they came To my ex-wife my older son. And threats were made To tell my clients effecting my buisiness and sending texts to her young children and post on Facebook Meeting with detective what possible charges can be brought?

phone was recently stolen from my place of work. believe it was taken from an Ex-girlfriend. Anyway anout 2 weeks after my current girl friend got a number of phone calls (15)text messages And emails. I had sent to a friend. Even called spoke to my current girlfriend and played a voice message a friend had sent to me. 90%which was crap> A client and I had shared prostitutes and even performed oral sex on him. A week later they came To my ex-wife my older son. And threats were made To tell my clients effecting my buisiness and sending texts to her young children and post on Facebook Meeting with detective what possible charges can be brought?

Hire a lawyer on Monday.
Don't meet with the detective.
Stop talking about this immediately.

Don't discuss, describe, comment, explain, or excuse this incident in any manner, shape, way, or form.

I have no idea SPECIFICALLY what charges you're facing.
That decision will ultimately be made by the prosecutor in your area.
Talking to that detective is only assisting in your take down, and ultimate destruction.

View this video, then you'll comp,eyelet understand why you never talk to the police when the "FICKLE FINGER OF SUSPICION HAS BEGUN TO POINT AT YOU"!!!!

I'm having a difficult time understanding exactly what happened. The grammar and references are confused. I'm not sure if you actually solicited a prostitute, acted as a prostitute, made all of it up, or that someone else was trying to blackmail you into sharing that you had solicited and used the services of a prostitute in a state or municipality where it is not legal. It seems your question seems more about someone else trying to use the information on the stolen property to take advantage of you. And perhaps it may involve incriminating activity. As such, I'd be inclined to do the same as @army judge suggests and speak to a criminal attorney. What your attorney states is not held against you as it would if you had a direct conversation with the police. That's one of the best reasons to have a criminal attorney represent you, in addition to the invaluable advice on how to handle such a difficult situation. Good luck.

Back