Harassing neighbor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akgirl

Hi I have a question. My neighbor likes to come outside just to harass me or my children. Have lived next to her for one year. It started with my tomato garden. She said she was calling the city on me. I had 8 tomato plants and she said the water from the garden was cracking here concrete walkway 40 feet away. She told me the city was going to fine me of course they never did. Next she told me she had me on video throwing eggs at her car and that the police would be fining me. Never heard from the police. Meanwhile All i have ever said back to her is if you have a problem call the police. i dont want to fight with her.
Now after all the snow has melted and pieces of trash that was laying under the snow is now showing she states to me today that I threw garbage all over her lawn and she also has me on video throwing sheet rock at her house which of course i never did.
Help me She is not someone to talk to I have tried. how do I get her to stop talking to me and saying stuff to my children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back