Quiet Enjoyment Harassing neighbor and management company won't act on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannonie

We have a horrible neighbor whom constantly has fights with her boyfriend and the police have been called out several times. Recently, this neighbor has threatened me, threatened my personal property, she verbally assaults me any chance she sees me, and as she walks by my windows. I had to call the police out when she threatened to key my BMW and then she stomped out my flower bed. I've written a letter and sent it certified mail, and most of the other tenants in the complex have signed it also. The manager/ and owner have done nothing to remedy the problem. I have called numerous times about this tenant, and now a formal letter...still nothing. They are in violation of my civil rights and my renters rights. Where do I go from here? She has to be evicted.

We have a horrible neighbor whom constantly has fights with her boyfriend and the police have been called out several times. Recently, this neighbor has threatened me, threatened my personal property, she verbally assaults me any chance she sees me, and as she walks by my windows. I had to call the police out when she threatened to key my BMW and then she stomped out my flower bed. I've written a letter and sent it certified mail, and most of the other tenants in the complex have signed it also. The manager/ and owner have done nothing to remedy the problem. I have called numerous times about this tenant, and now a formal letter...still nothing. They are in violation of my civil rights and my renters rights. Where do I go from here? She has to be evicted.

If you observe anyone violating the law, call "911".

Last edited:

Your civil rights aren't being violated.
Your civil rights can ONLY be violated by a governmental agency.
Your landlord or the loudmouth female (and her mate) aren't the government.
Your landlord might be greedy and lazy, and the loudmouth, female (and her abusive mate) are simply louts.
You are free to break your lease for a fee.
Read your lease.
You are free to sue your landlord, if he or she isn't complying with the lease.
You are free to sue anyone that violates your peace, quiet, and enjoyment of your premises.
You are free to discuss the situation with an attorney. The initial consultation is normally offered free of cost.

If you observe anyone violating the law, call "911".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back