hanicap school bus not allowed in moblehome park

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEEACHATHOME

HI
I HAVE 2 PROBLEMS HERE FIRST MY 9 YR OLD SON HAS A LEARNING DISABLITY AND IS ENROLLED IN A SPECIAL ED CLASS. IN THE NORM WE LIVE TO CLOSE [1 MILE} FOR MY KIDS TO BE ABLE TO RIDE THE BUS, BUT SINCE MY SON IS CONSIDERED HANDICAPED. THERE IS A SPECIAL HANDICAP BUS JUST FOR HIS CLASS. WELL THE MOBLE HOME PARK REFUSES TO ALLOW THE BUS IN THE PARK. THERE ARE 2 OTHER CHILDREN LIVING IN THE PARK THAT EACH TAKE SEPERATE BUS OF THE BUS COMPANY THEY ARE SAME KIND OF BUS MY SON TAKES BUT HES DROPPED OFF OUT SIDE THE PARK WHERE THEY GET DELIVERED RIGHT TO THEIR DOOR STEP AS SHOULD BE. ISNT THIS DISCRIMINATION. CAN WE SUE THE PARK IN BEHAVE OF OUR SON. THE OTHER PROBLEM I'LL WAIT UNTIL AFTER I READ SOME RESPONSES.
:confused:

THANK YOU BEEACHATHOME
:p

This seems to be a problem with the bus driver rather than the park. Talk to the driver and the bus company to see what the problem is if the other children are able to be driven to their door.....it may well be that the roadway it blocked too long or they don't deliver children to homes where they know there is no one to allow them entry or an adult to supervise their getting off the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back