Handicapped from strokes, traumatic brain injuries and appealing false conviction and probation

professor24

Jurisdiction
New York
I'm a former professor and medical researcher that works with handicapped patients.
In a travesty of justice I was wrongfully convicted of a misdemeanor. The accuser went to court several times to drop the charge but the DA wouldn't drop it in NY

I'm severely handicap from several strokes and tbis from being attacked. I'm vision speech and hearing handicapped and can't really walk. I was in a disabled home where I was sexually molested, robbed of over 10k in property, beaten in the head (in the lip and chin) many times and strangled by 3 males. the DA was offering me a dismissal of the charge but then these racist people in the home lied when an old sink in the bathroom fell and broke and had me sent to the hospital for a day so I missed the dismissal offer and ended up with a misdemeanor. the home probably has a federal contract for 40 million so they may drug people with haldol to turn them into vegetables

I ended up with a very criminal probation officer who seems to have helped these criminals rob molest beat and strangle me. now she is threatening to send me to court or jail and have me drugged at a hospital for no reason at all. can probation really lie and remand me to jail for not having psych counseling every week?

Last edited:
I'm a former professor and medical researcher that works with handicapped patients.
In a travesty of justice I was wrongfully convicted of a misdemeanor. The family member went to court several times to drop the charge but the DA wouldn't drop it in NYC.

I'm severely handicap from several strokes and tbis from being attacked. I'm vision speech and hearing handicapped and can't really walk. I was in a disabled home where I was sexually molested, robbed of over 10k in property (2 laptops and even medical equipment), beaten in the head (in the lip and chin) many times and strangled by 3 males. the DA was offering me a dismissal of the charge but then these racist people in the home lied when an old sink in the bathroom fell and broke and had me sent to the hospital for a day so I missed the dismissal offer and ended up with a misdemeanor. the home probably has a federal contract for 40 million so they may drug people with haldol to turn them into vegetables

I ended up with a very criminal probation officer who seems to have helped these criminals rob molest beat and strangle me. now she is threatening to send me to court or jail and have me drugged at a hospital for no reason at all. can probation really lie and remand me to jail for not having psych counseling every week?

Yes, if you do not follow the terms of probation you can be put in jail.

can probation really lie and remand me to jail for not having psych counseling every week?

It is most regrettable that you were the victim of beatings, torture, and a strong arm robbery.

I don't know what anyone can do, until I see the person doing it.

I accept, however, your recitation of events; as you lived this abuse and torture.

This is the website of the NY State Agency that helps elders and adults that require protection:

New York State Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS)

This lists the various forms of abuse an at risk person could suffer:

The following definitions are from New York State Social Services Law Section 473:

Physical Abuse
Non-accidental use of force that results in bodily injury, pain, or impairment. This includes, but is not limited to, being slapped, burned, cut, bruised, or improperly physically restrained.

Sexual Abuse
Non-consensual sexual contact of any kind. This includes, but is not limited to, forcing sexual contact with self or forcing sexual contact with another person.

Emotional Abuse
Willful infliction of mental or emotional anguish by threat, humiliation, intimidation or other abusive conduct. This includes, but is not limited to, isolating or frightening an adult.

Financial Exploitation
Improper use of an adult's funds, property, or resources by another individual. This includes, but is not limited to, fraud, embezzlement, forgery, falsifying records, coerced property transfers, or denial of access to assets.

Active and Passive Neglect
Active neglect is the willful failure by a caregiver to fulfill care-taking functions and responsibilities. This includes, but is not limited to, abandonment, deprivation of food, medication, water, heat, cleanliness, eyeglasses, dentures, or health-related services. Passive neglect is the non-willful failure to fulfill care-taking responsibilities because of inadequate caregiver knowledge, infirmity, or disputing the value of prescribed services.

Call the OCFS Human Services Call Center Bureau of Adult Services Helpline at 1-844-697-3505 to leave a message for local APS, to obtain the phone number for local APS, or to obtain general information about APS.

Phone lines are open Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) from 8:30am to 8:00pm.

If you are unable to reach the above agency, your local police or sheriff's office are always available to assist 24/7/365.

Good luck.

Yes I was molested beaten robbed and strangled at a disabled home
The federal multi year contract for shelters is around 43 million. I'm afraid they bribed the police with the millions
At the time I was being beaten and molested I was handicapped. Before I was strangled this year I had emergency surgery and was hospitalized and was robbed of my ventilator because they knew of my medical handicaps

The federal multi year contract for shelters is around 43 million. I'm afraid they bribed the police with the millions
At the time I was being beaten and molested I was handicapped. Before I was strangled this year I had emergency surgery and was hospitalized and was robbed of my ventilator because they knew of my medical handicaps
Have you discussed this with your psychologist? Did you try going directly to the DA office to make a complaint?

I can assure you that the shelter doesn't have the resources to pay millions of dollars in bribes to the police.

Have you reported this cruel attack to the police?

You can report your mistreatment to Medicare or Medicaid, depending on which one applies to you.

If you are in NYC, or the attack took place in NYC, you can contact these fine people.
1-888-NYC-WELL (1-888-692-9355) is a free, confidential help line for New York City residents. You can call 24 hours per day/7 days a week. The staff of trained mental health professionals help callers find mental health and substance abuse services.

NYC has other help lines for almost any problem.

Hotlines | New York

Another great site to get help in NYC is:

Home · NYC311

You can call "311" in the city, or (212) 639-9675 that's (212) NEW-YORK, from anywhere on the planet when you have telephone service.

Again, anytime you have an emergency and don't know who to call, call "911" and trained first responders will come to you to help, ASAP!

yes but the police were brutal and had me drugged and handicapped at the hospital for reporting these sick crimes
they said that "you call the police too much so you're going to the hospital"

So, when you called an attorney and asked him what could be done to protect your rights, what did the attorney say?

I've been so disabl and working and unable find great attorney
These sick druggings cut out the frontal Cortex in the brain and I'm almost quadplegic

These sick druggings cut out the frontal Cortex in the brain and I'm almost quadplegic

If you want things to change, you need to keep looking for help.

You have been given many places to contact so you can find the help.

Try contacting those places, or find other places.

Yes, it might be hard, but it will only get harder if you choose to do nothing.

There is nothing anyone on this website can do for you, other than wish you luck.

There is nothing a website can do to help you. You will need to contact an attorney; we cannot do anything to assist you.

Back