Handel on the Law

Status
Not open for further replies.

army judge

Super Moderator
This guy is a quirky radio version of what we do.

Bill Handel does it "Law Forum" style.

Search for him in your area on radio and get a few chuckles.

He also offers sound and practical, but marginal legal advice.

I love it when he says, "You have no case."

http://www.handelonthelaw.com/home/

He has been on the air for many years and is a workaholic of sorts. Always amusing. He used to do Handel on the law on the weekend, and had the afternoon drive show during the week.

When I was in southern Cal. I discovered him on his home station at KFI in Los Angeles. I don't get his show up here, but oddly enough, late at night and when the sky is overcast it seems we can get "skip" from AM 640 and I can actually hear it around Sacramento.

My husband has interesting Handle memory. He was listening to his morning KFI show when the planes hit the towers on 9/11. He recalls handle saying "were under attack" when second plane hit. In reference to topic his legal advice (if any) is questionable at best since we do not know what area of law his expertise falls under nor are we aware of his knowledge in other state laws as they might pertain to topic he might be discussing

Ah, maybe it was the MORNING drive and not the afternoon drive ... it's been more than 10 years since I was down there.

I believe his practice involved birth and fertility related law. He dealt with issues of in vitro fertilization and issues surrounding surrogates and the like, if memory serves. It seemed a niche area of the law at the time. Hew as always very interesting.

Wow, a fertility clinic, huh?

Is he also a physician?

As far as legal advice, he says its marginal legal advice at best.

He also says you're foolish to take his advice as the gospel.
Yes, he's been around at least 10 years that I know about.

He's very amusing and most entertaining.

Above all, he's honest and provides full disclosure.

He's also become quite wealthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back