hacker stole my money without finishing his duty

Status
Not open for further replies.

denesa

Jurisdiction
Other
Hi!

I am a senior law student from Kosovo. My snapchat account was deleted (when you deactivate your snapchat account, snapchat deletes it within 30 days, but mine was deleted within 23 days). So, I found a hacker to get back my snapchat account. We made a deal for an amount of money. I sent the money (via gift card because thats how he asked), and then after sending the money he said that some problem occurred and that he needs to buy another bug that costed triple the money i sent. i did not accept because it was very expensive and he should have informed me for that in the beginning. He said that he can not proceed further without giving him that amount of money. I asked to give the money back and he is not responding now. The problem is that I only now his name, surname (which can probably be fake) and his email, and I also now that he is from the US because when i bought the gift card he asked for it to be for the US. How can i sue him for that?

Hi!

I am a senior law student from Kosovo. My snapchat account was deleted (when you deactivate your snapchat account, snapchat deletes it within 30 days, but mine was deleted within 23 days). So, I found a hacker to get back my snapchat account. We made a deal for an amount of money. I sent the money (via gift card because thats how he asked), and then after sending the money he said that some problem occurred and that he needs to buy another bug that costed triple the money i sent. i did not accept because it was very expensive and he should have informed me for that in the beginning. He said that he can not proceed further without giving him that amount of money. I asked to give the money back and he is not responding now. The problem is that I only now his name, surname (which can probably be fake) and his email, and I also now that he is from the US because when i bought the gift card he asked for it to be for the US. How can i sue him for that?

You got scammed while trying to illegally access a computer system. I guess there's no honor among thieves.

Sorry, this site discusses US laws only.

You might want to contact Russian Federal Police or Kosovo Police.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back