Hacked and personal information leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkieparrot

Jurisdiction
United Kingdom
I am 15 years old and autistic so quite vulnerable and gullible. I met my now boyfriend online and we have been in a relationship for about two months. He gave me his full name and address. I waited a few weeks afterwards to tell him my own personal information including name. I met their close friend online too who I thought fancied him. I wasn't comfortable with how close they were. She wasn't nice to me and I no longer have those messages as I blocked her and deleted the chat.

Since then I messaged her on a new online account, I wasn't nice to her at all, because I felt like I needed to act strong. I have since apologised for it and explained why I did it. But when I was saying those mean things where I even threatened her, she added a bunch of her in-real-life friends into the chat where she announced my name, which I had only told my online boyfriend. I questioned my online boyfriend and he said he hadn't told her. So I questioned her myself and she said she 'found out' but wouldn't be telling me how. I then questioned my boyfriend again who said she was a 'computer whizz'. So I asked him if she had hacked one of us and he said 'I think'.

This means she knows all of my other personal information too including my address. She has said that she will be phoning the police on me to give me a warning which will stop me from having a good job when I am older. What can I do about this.

What can I do about this.

You are a MINOR.

I suggest you discuss this matter with your parental units or legal guardians.

This site focuses on the laws of the USA.

There is nothing any US citizen can do to assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back