H Visa H1B stamping, Traffic accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangfroid

Hi

I just got involved in a traffic accident in which I failed to stop in red light. I got a court hearing. But as during that court date, I will be in my country Nepal, I have rescheduled the court date later.

Will this traffic accident cause any problems for my H1B stamping when I return back to US ? I was not driving under alcohol influence.

Hi

I just got involved in a traffic accident in which I failed to stop in red light. I got a court hearing. But as during that court date, I will be in my country Nepal, I have rescheduled the court date later.

Will this traffic accident cause any problems for my H1B stamping when I return back to US ? I was not driving under alcohol influence.

Only the US Immigration and Border Authorities can say for certainty, but generally these minor traffic issues do not affect entry into the US. That said, the border and immigration officials are CRAZY these days, so who really knows? :confused: :eek:

I'm betting you'll be just fine! Enjoy yoru vacation and travel with an abundance of caution. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back