H Visa H1B approved. Company not willing to hired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marina

Hello,
My H1B visa has approved and is valid from Oct 1st 2014. after my Visa approval , the company that sponsored me is not calling me for work. They told me that they dont have projects and I can search any other job. I dont understand what I should now. I dont have any work experience here as this is my first job visa. I am currently residing with my relatives but now I want to rent apartment. Wherever I show my H1B, the Landlord asked pay stubs or If I apply for Medicaid and other things, I have to submit Pay stubs too. What should I do as every where I have to show H1B status and without pay stubs, everyone is suspicious about my status. Plz help me that what should I do and how can I get any transfer job.

Hello,
My H1B visa has approved and is valid from Oct 1st 2014. after my Visa approval , the company that sponsored me is not calling me for work. They told me that they dont have projects and I can search any other job. I dont understand what I should now. I dont have any work experience here as this is my first job visa. I am currently residing with my relatives but now I want to rent apartment. Wherever I show my H1B, the Landlord asked pay stubs or If I apply for Medicaid and other things, I have to submit Pay stubs too. What should I do as every where I have to show H1B status and without pay stubs, everyone is suspicious about my status. Plz help me that what should I do and how can I get any transfer job.

The easiest (and most pragmatic) solution is simply to return to your homeland.
People with masters (yes, even doctorate) degrees and decades of solid work experience are unable to find gainful employment in their career fields.

Add to that pool of talented, experienced, educated people recent (over the summer) college and technical school graduates, also unemployed. They too, want to work. There's no work for them, either!

Unlike you, those people can seek manual labor, part time work, even day labor. They have family, friends, and can obtain public aid. You, fortunately for the poor US taxpayer, are unable to receive such aid.

You are here, legally according to your story, to do a specific task. Plus, you indicate you have no recent career experience. What makes you think that you'd be better off in a foreign nation? The company can't even obtain work for you. You're much better off returning to your homeland.

In two or three years, our US economy (and the world economy) MIGHT improve. If it does, you can always reapply. There are enough people already within this nation that require help. Add to the fact that millions more might soon be legalized to join our existing millions that seek public aid.

I suggest you get out while you can. Soon, you'll be out of legal options and you might be tempted to do things that you'll one day consider unsavory and unacceptable.

Your visa was for you to come here and work for a specific employer. If they are not giving you work, you are unemployed and must go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back