Permanent Residency Green card renewed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margie

Good morning my husband and I have been married for 20years. He hasn't renewed his green card for about 10years which he got from working in the agriculture before we got married. He has a DUI from about 15years ago and driving on a suspended license about 10years ago. Also about24years ago they found a folded knife in the glove compartment that my kids left in there he got probation. And last but not lease he was drunk at home and threw a telephone. And got arrested. Went to anger management classes and did probation I work for 15years at my job and he worked for 14years in a factory until they layer people off now. He does lawn care as a side. Job for private people would he have trouble renewing his green card or would he be able. To apply for citizenship. He is worried sick about this also I don't know if us beeping married 20 years would help. Thank you

Good morning my husband and I have been married for 20years. He hasn't renewed his green card for about 10years which he got from working in the agriculture before we got married. He has a DUI from about 15years ago and driving on a suspended license about 10years ago. Also about24years ago they found a folded knife in the glove compartment that my kids left in there he got probation. And last but not lease he was drunk at home and threw a telephone. And got arrested. Went to anger management classes and did probation I work for 15years at my job and he worked for 14years in a factory until they layer people off now. He does lawn care as a side. Job for private people would he have trouble renewing his green card or would he be able. To apply for citizenship. He is worried sick about this also I don't know if us beeping married 20 years would help. Thank you

No, I don't see that even the dumbest immigration officials would give a Green Card ( or a Red Card) to someone who breaks US laws with reckless abandon. I think they'll deport him if he tries to get a Green Card. But, what the heck do I know? I can't get my Green Card either.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back