Permanent Residency green card renewal

Status
Not open for further replies.

marjory

I received my green card in 2004. In end 2003 I had a argument with my ex husband due to an infidelity case and had 3 misdemeanors. i bit him, because he was bending my finger, he had one little scratch which did not needed medical attention,(considered domestic violence), dissuading a witness from calling the police, and vandalism. all were made in 15 minutes with 1 case number. in 2006 I went to talk to the judge, and he dismissed the case, and declared it not guilty. Before I received my green card I was fingerprinted for the 2nd time due to the 9/11 attacks, and homeland security came into place. I am in the process of renewing my greencard. I applied in march 2014, we are now dec 2014, what do you think my chances for renewal are?

I received my green card in 2004. In end 2003 I had a argument with my ex husband due to an infidelity case and had 3 misdemeanors. i bit him, because he was bending my finger, he had one little scratch which did not needed medical attention,(considered domestic violence), dissuading a witness from calling the police, and vandalism. all were made in 15 minutes with 1 case number. in 2006 I went to talk to the judge, and he dismissed the case, and declared it not guilty. Before I received my green card I was fingerprinted for the 2nd time due to the 9/11 attacks, and homeland security came into place. I am in the process of renewing my greencard. I applied in march 2014, we are now dec 2014, what do you think my chances for renewal are?

The authorities will decide.
The opinions of others, including mine are worth nothing and have no value in what the authorities decide.
All you can do is wait.
If they throw you out, so what?
The USA is just a place.
There are at least 100 places that are just as good in which to reside.
Wherever you live, it's best to follow their laws.
Stop biting people, even adulterous spouses.
Violence settles nothing.
If a spouse wrongs you, get a divorce, don't use violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back