Permanent Residency green card delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

shitt_hapen

hi everyone i need help on my case.
my interview for a green card passed more than six months ago and they still haven send me any notices since then i moved twice but still every time i did i notified them about it (form A11 i think)
i lied on the interview that i havent been arrested because of my wife who is not aware of this
and i still can tell her about it.
i have a misdemeanor (retail teft on my record ) but i passed the probation and everithing went well.
After the interview the officer sent me to get my fingerprint done one more time and that was it ,so i thought everithing is fine and i should go on but.................. i gues i was wrong.
So pls if somebody have more info on my case le me know.
thanks

I just wondered if You got your green card or any response? I have a simmilar issue. My husband doesnt know about my arrest and I dont know if I should tell him (I don't know if I would be able to) or lie at an interview. My record was expunged so I could say legally that it is clean, but I know that Immigration doesn't care about expungemts.

What a big mistake both of you are making. First of all, you both, LOOK FOR AN IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY!!. You can't lay about this to an immigration officer or a judge. They know what is in your record. They will do a FBI background check and they will find out. You can't hide your background guys. You both can be place in removal proceedings if you don't consult with an attorney soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back