Great site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndragon

Just wanted to let you all know how great this site is. I have been looking through posts for a couple of hours now and can't believe the amount of information available here.
I have one question. I am not a lawyer. Is it still ok if I post advice for people?

-Nick

What kind of experience do you have?

You may comment on anything; it's a good idea to tell folks you are not a lawyer.

This is not legal Advice!

I have been busy and must say every time I end up back here this site looks better and better.

As for the question above by ndragon... Sometimes people are not looking for legal advice and may need help with questions or advice in general, so if you feel you maybe able to help with advice in a particular area then i could not see any problem.

Take care all and I am glad to be back on for a while.

This is not legal Advice!

I have been busy and must say every time I end up back here this site looks better and better.

As for the question above by ndragon... Sometimes people are not looking for legal advice and may need help with questions or advice in general, so if you feel you maybe able to help with advice in a particular area then i could not see any problem.

Take care all and I am glad to be back on for a while.

Hey muggsyj! Thanks and welcome back!

I can't wait to show you the next set of updates for the site. I've finally made the necessary integrations work and the next step is the rollout period and it will make things even more enjoyable and useful. The file section will finally be up the way it should be and well organized and integrated. As always, comments, suggestions and contributions of any kind are always appreciated. Look forward to seeing you here online!

Good evening, I have a question about renting and the land lord charging us for not being out by tonight. We are leaving the house that we were staying in because we hit a rough patch in our finances. However we have been having trouble getting the resources to move out. We plan to be totally out by tomorrow, but that puts us past the deadline. Nothing has happened, but I want to be prepared if she decides to get nasty. Can she charge the entire month's rent because we weren't out by today?

New To The Forum, Just Got In The Mail From A Law Firm A Letter That They Represent A Company That Has Bought Out Bad Credit Card Accounts And Are Taking Me To Court To Get A Judgement Against Me, My Question The Property Is In Both My Name And My Wifes Name If They Get A Judgemant Against Me Can They Take And Sell The Property Thats In Both Names Live In North Carolina

Last edited:
In the future guys, please take a moment to read our forum rules. In the new layout coming shortly, this will be manifestly clear if it isn't already. Take a look at the entire list of forums - I'm sure you'll find a topic that is the right place to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back