Grange insurance dragging their feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawninmi

I was in a motorcycle accident and injured. Grange insurance (my auto carrier) is taking a very long time with my case. I am going after pip benifets with the other driver unable to be found or id. I need shoulder surgery. The date of accident was 7-10-10. I found I needed surgery about 10-10. Claim submited on 7-13-10 for coverage but not needed due to medical coverage that was but not now in place. They did send 1 check for $1000 for 4 days missed at work. The issue I'm having is I need surgery and needed it since they opened an investigation. They have sent me to their dr. And I'd go 3 weeks at a time with no response from daily calls. My case worker quit or fired and the new one is just as bad. Now they sent me to their hired big wig lawyer for a statement and I'm still waiting. What is an acceptiable time frame for me to be curled up in pain waiting on a surgery that I cant afford due to high insurance premiums? The sugery is similar to rotator cuff surgery. I just want it taken care of and know I have a case. Only issue I'm finding is I did not see my bike hit the other car and my friend with me saw nothing. So under the specific law they don't have to cover it, but they know I'll not take no well and representation will be brought. So what is a timely manor for this? And what is a good settlement amount if they offer. How much will their corperate attourney cost them? Thanks in advance for any advice. Shawn

Hire an attorney. The attorney will receive about one third of your eventual award. If you take nothing, the attorney takes nothing. Accident victims with attorneys get 3-4 times more than those without attorneys. The attorney will get you everything you deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back