Grandkids

Nancytyler

Jurisdiction
Tennessee
My daughter lost cousty of her kids due to fail drug test and alot of aggression not true I am the grandmother I have had one of them from day one had power of attorney got letters from drs school and because she lived with me at the time DC's is against me please I need to find help talk to someone dont have a lot of money but I took care of them kids they are my world

You don't explain yourself very well Grandma. Who lived with you at what time? Your daughter while she was using drugs? Power of attorney? For whom? Why? What is "DC"? Do you mean "DCS"? What kind of help are you looking for?

My daughter lost cousty of her kids due to fail drug test and alot of aggression not true I am the grandmother I have had one of them from day one had power of attorney got letters from drs school and because she lived with me at the time DC's is against me please I need to find help talk to someone dont have a lot of money but I took care of them kids they are my world

You may have had power of attorney, legally that amounts to NOT having power of attorney.

As far as child custody matters go, if a married couple has a child - they BOTH have custody; if an unmarried couple copulate and the woman births a child - the woman alone has sole custody at birth, the male has nothing; if you adopt a child through the courts - you have custody; if someone that is alleged to have custody gives you notarized piece of paper and a child - you have NOTHING but a notarized piece of paper and their child.

You can contact child services, tell a caseworker your story, and volunteer to care for the child until the matter is adjudicated.

In any future posts, please make an effort to use something that resembles proper capitalization and punctuation. Doing so will make it easier for others to read and understand what you write.

Beyond that, your post contains no question, so I'm unsure what the point of your post is.

I'm unsure what the point of your post is.

Granny is seeking someone to help her get her grandkids returned to her.

Unfortunately for granny, her drug addicted daughter dropped the kiddos off with granny and gave her a notarized letter.

Granny also says she has little money, but wants help, or advice.

I have managed over the years to master the art of reading those who have not mastered the skill of writing.

So your daughter was living with you when she was abusing the children and using drugs. DCS isn't going to send the kids back to the same home they were abused/neglected in and where their mother has easy access to them. You failed to protect them and or get your daughter help when living with you, why would it be better now?

Back