got a ticket to go to court for "hwy racing "

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEOMASTERZ28

Listen to this story. Me and a friend was out cruising on a saturday nite at around 11:30. So were cruising and cruising and along came a red light in a 3 lane road. So we line up no intentions to race. So the light turns green and i take off in od and it shifted at 3500 rpms into 2nd gear and CHIRP for both of us (side by side the whole time)...cops immediatly pulls us over at the sametime and accuse us of racing. I jus got my tranny rebuilt not too long ago with a shift kit,servo and other goodies,Cop gave me a citation to appear in court with my friend in his in the 91vert to explain y we was "highway racing". WE DIDNT EVEN GO OVER THE SPEEDLIMIT...THE GROUND WAS A LIL WET THE CAR GOTTA SHIFT KIT AND CHIRPED 2ND...is this my fault??? I dont know what to do anyone else been in a situation like this? do i plead guilty or not?? Any input would help. I guess all it took was 2 f-bodies, 4 tips, 2 flowmaster mufflers and 2 lil chirps to getta damn "racing ticket"

Exhibition of Speed Ticket

If you are a minor then you need to notify your parents immediately. This is a very serious traffic violation that can have major financial repercussions.

You and your friend need to retain an attorney immediately. There is a find an attorney link on this site. If no one is listed in your area send me an email and I can provide some more resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back