Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Going to court for disorderly conduct, what to expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godz

I was charged in Conyers, GA, on disorderly conduct. Long story short, I was told I could exchange some items at Wal-Mart that were given to me as a gift (So I didn't have a receipt) after Christmas when I went on Dec. 21st or so. I came back on the 27th and they refused to do this, even though an employee told me they would. I talked to several people before being taken to an assistant manager who I feel treated me very rudely and could obviously not care less about me. After being told that she didn't care what the previous employee had promised me, I cursed at her a couple times before leaving the store. I made no threats, neither verbal or physical. She followed me into the parking lot yelling at me to leave the store, which I was doing anyway, and I was pulled over and arrested when I left the parking lot and spent 2-3 hrs in jail. I have no prior arrests or any record. Am I likely to go to jail for this when it comes to trial? What can I expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back