GMAC mortgage-loan modification-run around

Status
Not open for further replies.

hfinkle

My wife owns a condo in Orange County which she owes three times as much as it is worth...

She has requested a lone modification...

We has submitted the documents requested 19 times... each time we submit the documents... they say it is incomplete...

The last two times... I went through the request for documents line by line... was assured by a manager... but once these documents were received... he would proceed...
I have done this twice now... and still my loan has not been forwarded to Fannie Mae for consideration...

I just found out in three weeks the property goes into sale...

What legal recourse is to I have... I've clear documentation of all of the requests for documentation, our compliance, and continual changing of the request for documents and denials, it is obvious we were placed in a endless loop of paper work with no intention of sending documentation

You can hire a lawyer, take them to court, probably with the same sloppy results and lies.

They're going to allow the foreclosure to proceed, no matter what you do.

Your wife can always file bankruptcy.

Bankruptcy is better than a foreclosure.

Fannie Mae is all but bankrupt anyway.

The government mortgage scam is just that, another government scam to keep the peasants calm.

Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac are part of the evil cabal that created the mess many of us are trying to repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back