Other Criminal Charges & Offenses Getting sued

weeperz925

Just to clue everyone in on my topix. I do mechanical work as a side job. I never had any complaints toward my myself. A customer of mine introduced me to a man who wanted me to work on his vehicle...he told me from the beginning that the vehicle couldn't drive because they don't know why it won't raised up when car is started... it's a 2005 mercedes benz e320 knowing these fancy vehicle comes equip with air shocks struts. I willing offer to help him because a good friend shall I say refer me to him. I told him I would have to jack up the vehicle to check for leaks, then check for excessive wear or damages on all for struct. And check his electronic components that comply with his air struct. He ask for a estimate for the whole 9 yard... I said to him knowingly that mercedes benz air struct was not a regular struct and not cheap I said I would charged them 400.00 for labor as long as they provide the parts and ect. He agreed. So I did my research and made some phone shopping to almost every automotive carrier and came back to a conclusion of somewhat average of 2800 for all 4 struct he wasn't to happy of that number so I offer to look alround more and called one of my buddy he actually as that time had a mercedes benz e320 same exact except his was a 2006 and already was converted into spring shocks. Not to mention was wreck from the side. He was parting it out and wanted 750 for his conversion kit. I gave the owner the offer that my buddy gave me and he willing agree afterward that that was the best thing and money saving wise way. So as I was saying he gave me total of 700... I took off came back with the 4 spring struct. I talk my buddy into giving it up for 620.00... as honest as I am I even call the owner and told him I save him 80 buck...make it short I install it in. Charged the battery to full and started the car put it in gear and it wouldn't budge...plus after a short period I started to see smoke coming from the hood...so I gave the owner a call he stated that he ran over something and afterward the transmission was leaking and Crack the radiator. He ask me in favor because I guess the vehicle was already late on smog and registration.... he ask for me to jump on getting it to run. So here we go again I willing said ok shop alround and got transmission fluid with his 80 that was left over and ask for 100 towards my labor as in advance....he said ok now after I got it all done took it for a test drive to his house.... he was happy he even drove it too...bla bla......but told me he couldn't come up with the labor money and that's when I told him I would have his vehicle at my house when he has the money ready he can come pick it up..... get to the point....one night I got bored and took it for a test drive and to pick up a friend of mine like 6 miles away from me being dumb I swap out the plates to mine just to make sure it seem better in view ....well luck was not on my side was pull over the officer was friendly after he found out I was honest to him to not tow the vehicle but to have the owner pick up the vehicle. After THE Owner Pick It Up DROP Me off Home. And next morning call and demand he was going to sue me ok.....I admit on everything that happen that night I took full responsibility but he was leaning toward how it runs bad wanted money back or wanted me to buy it... or he would sue me for everything........so wow need help

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

You'll have to decide what to do, just like you decided to put your plates on his car and go joyriding.

In future posts, please make an effort to use proper punctuation and paragraph breaks. Ellipses are not all-purpose punctuation.

Also, what's a "struct"? Did you mean "strut"?

All that being said, I tried to read through that very hard to follow post, and you didn't ask a question, so I'm not sure what the point of your post is.

In addition please learn the proper area of the forum to post. "Being sued" has nothing to do with criminal charges.

Do nothing.
Cease all contact with the guy. Ignore him.
Suck up the loss of whatever you are still short. It seems like it isn't that much anyway.
He won't get anywhere trying to sue you. You won't get anywhere trying to get paid.
Move on.

You'll have to decide what to do, just like you decided to put your plates on his car and go joyriding.
Like I said I took full responsibility for my action but he isn't. To me I feel like he just used that excuse to not pay me

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

Back