Other Criminal Charges & Offenses Getting into legal problems?

H

Hilary

Jurisdiction
Texas
If I sent a letter to an inmate in a prison and in that letter I talked about an illegal action that I committed in the past, in other country, the mailroom employees (who read my letter) or this prision, somehow, could use that letter against me or press charges against me?

If I sent a letter to an inmate in a prison and in that letter I talked about an illegal action that I committed in the past, in other country, the mailroom employees (who read my letter) or this prision, somehow, could use that letter against me or press charges against me?

Maybe, but you might also be barred from communicating with the inmate or visiting him.

I suggest you REMAIN SILENT if the police do approach you about ANYTHING at ANYTIME.

Why would you write that to someone in prison when you know they read everyone's mail before they give it to them? Smh.

Back