Other Criminal Charges & Offenses gaps in the record/documents entered and scanned and never filed

Travis Cork

Jurisdiction
US Federal Law
everything essential entered on my case docket (1:07-cr-183 USDC Ga N ATL div) is scanned to appear on PACER yet it could not be more conspicuous to the trained and experienced eye that these documents are too bogus to be filed with the Office of the Clerk. The case does not, for all practical purposes, exist. How do I compel an audit of the docket sheet? There are two true bills. Anyone can see both are bogus. There is no denying the case was never presented to a grand jury. How do I compel a reconciliation with the court's actual record? This is all I need. There have never been any charges to contest or a judgment to appeal. Surely someone out there can and would help me. My name was redacted by a very helpful mod who wished to protect my privacy.

Not very smart posting your name and phone number. I assume one of the moderators will edit that out.

Beyond that, you need to discuss your situation with a local attorney.

I reported it almost as soon as it was posted. This forum doesn't immediately remove reported posts like others do.

Back