Assault & Battery FV by stangulation in TX

Vanessa Lane

Jurisdiction
Texas
Ok Ill try to make a very long story as short as possible.

Back in 2015 my husband caught me having an affair. I got mad that I was caught, and attacked him. He restrained me, and called the police. When they got there they took HIM to jail, and I made up a big lie to protect myself from any charges. His lawyer convinced him to take probation rather than risk a trial. So for the past few years he has been dealing with the probation nonsense.

Well, a few months back he caught me having another affair (with a convicted child molester) and again he was heartbroken, and angry. Last month on his birthday I was going to leave to go to my affair partner, and my husband tried to block the doorway, and keep me from going. I grabbed a pair of scissors, and stabbed him with them. When I did he absolutely snapped. He grabbed me, and slammed me to the ground. He got on top of me, and held me down untill he could get the scissors from me.

Once he got them away from me he helped me up, and helped me into the shower. When he left the bathroom I locked him out, and climbed out the window. I walked to the police statioin, and told them a big exaggerated story. I DID have bruises on my arms legs and face, but he didnt really do the things I told the cops. I was mad as hell that he wouldnt let me go cheat, and I wanted him to be punished. I played like I was afraid, but I really wasnt. I was just angry about getting caught in my adultery.

The cops went to our house and arrested him. I had no idea how much trouble he would be in. The Lawyers Ive talked to say he is facing 2 to 20 years in prison. I cant live with that. My kids love him, and he is NOT a violent man. He has been such a good Daddy for so long, and hes so gentle that he wont even spank our children. I cant imagine them growing up with him in prison.

I need to know what I have to do to help get him out of this. Its my fault, and I have since gotten baptized, and realize this is all because of my lying, and cheating. Somebody please help me figure out how to help him. Ill sign an affidavit of non prosecution , or contact the Judge, and DA if I need to. Whatever it takes. Im saving up to get him a lawyer. I need to know what steps I can take.

Your only option to help him is to admit to the police that you made false statements and accept the consequences for doing so.
He may still have some responsibility for his actions, but far less to worry about.

You should certainly obtain legal counsel for yourself before doing anything else.

Ok Ill try to make a very long story as short as possible.

Back in 2015 my husband caught me having an affair. I got mad that I was caught, and attacked him. He restrained me, and called the police. When they got there they took HIM to jail, and I made up a big lie to protect myself from any charges. His lawyer convinced him to take probation rather than risk a trial. So for the past few years he has been dealing with the probation nonsense.

Well, a few months back he caught me having another affair (with a convicted child molester) and again he was heartbroken, and angry. Last month on his birthday I was going to leave to go to my affair partner, and my husband tried to block the doorway, and keep me from going. I grabbed a pair of scissors, and stabbed him with them. When I did he absolutely snapped. He grabbed me, and slammed me to the ground. He got on top of me, and held me down untill he could get the scissors from me.

Once he got them away from me he helped me up, and helped me into the shower. When he left the bathroom I locked him out, and climbed out the window. I walked to the police statioin, and told them a big exaggerated story. I DID have bruises on my arms legs and face, but he didnt really do the things I told the cops. I was mad as hell that he wouldnt let me go cheat, and I wanted him to be punished. I played like I was afraid, but I really wasnt. I was just angry about getting caught in my adultery.

The cops went to our house and arrested him. I had no idea how much trouble he would be in. The Lawyers Ive talked to say he is facing 2 to 20 years in prison. I cant live with that. My kids love him, and he is NOT a violent man. He has been such a good Daddy for so long, and hes so gentle that he wont even spank our children. I cant imagine them growing up with him in prison.

I need to know what I have to do to help get him out of this. Its my fault, and I have since gotten baptized, and realize this is all because of my lying, and cheating. Somebody please help me figure out how to help him. Ill sign an affidavit of non prosecution , or contact the Judge, and DA if I need to. Whatever it takes. Im saving up to get him a lawyer. I need to know what steps I can take.
You need to tell the DA what really happened. Bring your attorney with you as you will likely face criminal charges.

She says this happened in Texas, but she's posting from Las Vegas, Nevada. Okay, maybe she moved, but inquiring minds want to know.

Back in 2015 my husband caught me having an affair.

Well, a few months back he caught me having another affair (with a convicted child molester) and again he was heartbroken,

Cool story though, ma'am, cool story.
At least you're almost truthful on this forum.
You claim to be posting from Texas, but IP reveals you're posting from "Lost Wages".

Lying to strangers means nothing, but stop lying to yourself, the police, and your estranged husband.

Last month on his birthday I was going to leave to go to my affair partner, and my husband tried to block the doorway, and keep me from going. I grabbed a pair of scissors, and stabbed him with them.

More honesty, you are to be admired because many people come here each day and flat out lie.

When I did he absolutely snapped. He grabbed me, and slammed me to the ground. He got on top of me, and held me down untill he could get the scissors from me.

You had my attention from your first admission.

Now you've got me begging for more.

Thank you.

Once he got them away from me he helped me up, and helped me into the shower.

Old dude doesn't sound like a bad guy, either.

I'm hoping you and he make up, but I've got more to read.

WOW.

When he left the bathroom I locked him out, and climbed out the window. I walked to the police station, and told them a big exaggerated story.

I thought that was coming again, when it did, I became sad. :(

I played like I was afraid, but I really wasnt. I was just angry about getting caught in my adultery.

WOW, treachery, deceit, and another helping of honesty.

Oh my!

Oh what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practice to deceive.

I agree, he seems like a saint to me.
I bet he's a great father, too.

I'm ambivalent about you, however.

I need to know what I have to do to help get him out of this. Its my fault, and I have since gotten baptized, and realize this is all because of my lying, and cheating. Somebody please help me figure out how to help him.

You need to admit this to him.
He might not accept it, but you start by admitting it to him.
Ask him if he wants you to speak with his lawyer so that you can tell the REAL truth in court, under oath, on the witness stand.

Meet with his lawyer and show him this thread, then tell the lawyer the entire story face to face.

You also need to get into family counseling, as well as personal counseling and therapy.

Whether estranged hubby goes or not, you need to fix yourself for the kids, first and foremost.

Thank you for sharing the truth with us, now you need to TRY to make this right with th legal system.

What if this is the guy (or a friend/relative of his) posting to try to get the gal in trouble?

Wow...what an awful person you are. The only things you can do at this point are start telling the truth and help your husband pay for an attorney. Keep in mind that the truth may result in you getting sent to prison for the remainder of your children's childhoods, so you probably should consult an attorney yourself.

She says this happened in Texas, but she's posting from Las Vegas, Nevada.

These days, many people use VPNs so the IP address may not tell the whole story about their location. I don't know where I post from at the moment, but it's not home.

I'm on a VPN right now working from home and using the VPN to log into my employer's systems. Not only do I show as posting from exactly where I am (within 30 miles) it even gives the name of my employer.

Back