Fun new feature... need mod help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
60 seconds?? Crap! I can't read that fast!

LOL... OK, it's fixed as is the number of times you can take the quiz. It's the first one I put up and want to make sure it's done properly before we do a couple of others, which should be fun. Will also include explanations why answers are right/wrong, ability to rate/comment, etc.

We are sorry but your quiz entry must be approved before you can continue. Please speak with the administrator if you feel this is an error.

When I click on the link it opens a new window, with the quiz name in a live link. But when I click on that link, expecting to get the quiz, I just get a list of parameters; quiz type, time limit, # questions, etc. I never get the actual questions, and clicking on the link a second time just repeats the process.

When I click on the link it opens a new window, with the quiz name in a live link. But when I click on that link, expecting to get the quiz, I just get a list of parameters; quiz type, time limit, # questions, etc. I never get the actual questions, and clicking on the link a second time just repeats the process.

That is the same issue I am having.

Finally worked for me.....lol

I just took it too.... 5 times! If I'm ever arrested, I'll definitely be here asking questions, instead of relying on my gut instincts, LOL!

The good news is, the quiz is now working for me. The bad news is....well, let's just say that I'd better stick to employment law. :D

Well, crap, I got 50%!! I may be reading too much into the questions ... I kept finding myself asking questions to the ether I could not get answered. I wish there was a third response, "Maybe ... sometimes ... " :)

One thing I would like is an explanation of the answers. Or maybe a private forum to discuss the answers after taking the test. Then I would learn a little more. :)

One problem I had was that I couldn't post a comment in the comment box after taking the quiz.

One thing I would like is an explanation of the answers. Or maybe a private forum to discuss the answers after taking the test. Then I would learn a little more. :)

One problem I had was that I couldn't post a comment in the comment box after taking the quiz.

I can't do ANTHING on the quiz. I also have no "mod powers". Michael said that I should...But I don't...Could someone assist me??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back