Freelancing with EAD on L2 Visa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chillse9

Hi,
I am on L2 visa and have EAD (legal authorization to work in the United States). I'm wondered if I can freelance with EAD.
If I can, what is the procedure that I should follow? Please help me.

Yes, with a L-2 & EAD you can work anywhere in the US including doing freelancing.

If you need help with the procedure to get started, you might talk to an attorney.

anything too offensive to the world at large. It's all about the A*CENSUS rteulss. I think the stat is that most blogs don't last longer than 2 months, so you've beat the odds already. Blogging isn't for everyone clearly it takes someone who thinks they have something to say, with enough time to write, and perhaps enough of an ego to think what they say has some value. I think it also probably helps if you know people are reading it. And it may turn out that most of these blogs are ephemeral but the knowledge people have gained by reading them or the communication that people have had because of them may have value after the blogs themselves are gone. And I don't really care if it's blogs per se, all I'm saying is archivists need to embrace new technologies. And actually, about 38% or so of the survey responders were under 44 years old. And the greatest number of responders (39%) identified electronic records as the most important issue archival organizations should address in the next five years. So, I agree that it's an uphill road, but I think it's possible to get enough momentum to make a change. I think we can try to turn some of those anti-technology people around. But, I'm an optimist, what can I say?

More posts of this qaultiy. Not the usual c***, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back