Fraudulent Summons

Status
Not open for further replies.

whattakuntry

My 82 yr old mother was sent a fruadulent civil summons in the mail regarding a credit card debt by a third party debt collector. Also attached was a ucc financing statement ,placing a lien on my mothers house,a "tort lien".This lien is in effect and was filed at the county recorders office.A civil attorney verified that the summons was bogus,and the ucc filing was unlawful, he advised me to sue, but i take care of her and we both live on her ssi.I contacted the FTC,State Attorney Gen. Office,County DA.I have gotten no help and been given the runaround.Legal Aid will not talk to me, the want to talk to her, she is elderly and frail anf really doesnt understand what is going on.They really did not to seem to want to help at all.I AM SO FRUSTRATED! This is an outrage that this guy has done this.The attorney i talked to told me that this guy cant foreclose, but she could not sell the house.I had finally talked her into getting a reverse mortgage,but that is not possible now.PLEASE HELP! I dont want to be rude, but if you cant give me specific courses of action dont reply, i cant tell you how many times ive been told "contact an attorney" "contact legal aid".I need to get governing agencies involved but this doesnt seem to be important to them. HELP!HELP!HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back