Framing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamacita3878

I am currenly under house arrest due to violation of probation to the misdemeanor charge of harassing phone calls.

My situation is the following. I am going through a horrible divoce. My husband was arrested for dometic violence a year ago and his family has sworn and pretty much gotten away with puting me in jail. I have been a victim of their framing. I have evidence that shows they have been conspiring to make me look bad for child custody and that they want me in jail.

Is it possible to press charges on my sister in law and husband for framing and conspiring to have me put in jail? If so what are the steps I need to take?

Originally posted by Mamacita3878:
I am currenly under house arrest due to violation of probation to the misdemeanor charge of harassing phone calls.

My situation is the following. I am going through a horrible divoce. My husband was arrested for dometic violence a year ago and his family has sworn and pretty much gotten away with puting me in jail. I have been a victim of their framing. I have evidence that shows they have been conspiring to make me look bad for child custody and that they want me in jail.

Is it possible to press charges on my sister in law and husband for framing and conspiring to have me put in jail? If so what are the steps I need to take?
It would seem that this is something you would want to discuss with the attorney who is helping you with your defense. He/she would know your case best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back