Consumer Fraud Found plastic in my burger and almost died

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovelee

I was eating my burger happily as I began to choke I couldn't breathe I was trying to see why but I couldn't a security guard had to physically help me after trying to perform CPR he saw something in my mouth and pulled it out I felt something scraping my throat it was a huge piece of thick plastic that was wrapped in as lettuce , I know can not eat my throat is swollen I'm not sure what to do I've contacted the company who seem to take it as no big deal what should I do further ? I only ask because I'm pissed my throat is swollen and I can not eat I'm seeing my dr today

Do you not chew your food?
How does this huge piece of plastic get through?
You ask what you should do further.... what is it you want to do?

I was eating my burger happily as I began to choke I couldn't breathe I was trying to see why but I couldn't a security guard had to physically help me after trying to perform CPR he saw something in my mouth and pulled it out I felt something scraping my throat it was a huge piece of thick plastic that was wrapped in as lettuce , I know can not eat my throat is swollen I'm not sure what to do I've contacted the company who seem to take it as no big deal what should I do further ? I only ask because I'm pissed my throat is swollen and I can not eat I'm seeing my dr today

You should always immediately seek medical attention if your life is in danger.
If you have NO proof, you can forget a lawsuit.
You are always FREE to speak to four or five local attorneys.
They offer consultation for free.
If your case has merits, they'll agree to represent you on a contingency basis.
That means, if you get paid, they take 1/3. If you don't get paid, they take nothing.

Who did you talk to at the company? Just what did they say?

First get checked out by your doctor & see what the dr. says about your throat. You are always free to talk to a lawyer or two - they will tell you if you have any type of case.

You do not appear to have suffered any long term damage. Your story does not make sense if you ate normally. I don't think you hit the lawsuit lottery and will just need to suck this one up. I would make sure to use mouth wash to avoid infection.

I wonder if the OP understands when CPR should and shouldn't be performed on a choking victim.

The story doesn't "fit", sorry.

Right. The security guard apparently didn't know what to do so decided to try CPR before noticing something in OP's mouth per OP? -- not a good idea if true. Maybe OP didn't mean CPR?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back