Foreigner wants to start business

Status
Not open for further replies.

murattimucin

Hi, I am foreign student studying in NY. I want to purchase an apartment complex with a store on the first floor. I am planning to open a restaurant in the store on the first floor, and rent the apartments to students.

Right now, I am on an F1 visa. I have the amount I plan to invest in cash.

Can I start a business in the US under these circumstances? (My visa and etc.) Are there any specific measures defining the business I can start here? Like the amount of people I have to employ or the number of apartments I should purchase and rent to others?

Would I have the right to reside in the United States of America when I start this business? Again, are there any specific measures defining the business I must start in order to become a resident in the United States of America?

I am not really sure if this is where I must post this question, I am kind of in between the subjects "immigration" and "business". Sorry if this post is irrelevant with the topic.

Thanks to all that might have an opinion to share!

I''m French. I want to start a restaurant in San Francisco. How can I do this?

Hello -

I am a Frenchman and I would like to open a restaurant in San Francisco. I have a base budget of $100,000 in dollars to find a location, renovate/retrofit and open. Two employees: myself and another person. Is this possible, if so, how to obtain a visa to live and start? Thank you for your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back