Foreclosed on, now bank owned, trying to get HEMP loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvlolo

My house was foreclosed on. Since January we have been serve to give the bank possession of our house/Property.. We have evidence of illegal actions by the bank and can't seem to get our case heard. We have 20 days left before the sheriff comes to kick me out. We have recently filled out all the paper work to get a Hemp loan from the Gov. but we are running out of time.
My question is: have you heard or is it possible to get a loan through Hemp after you have already been foreclosed on and property is bank own. I live in the house but before everything happened my husband left and we got a divorce.. Not to take away that we built the house and hate to walk away with nothing after 32 years of marriage and everything we had into our house and property.
Question II would it make a difference to file something on my own behalf to try and stop things or delay things so that we can see if we can get the HEMP loan together or on my own. Thank You for your time and help. cvlolo

With 20 days left, the only sure thing that will delay (NOT STOP) the pending foreclosure is to file bankruptcy.
That will give you a federal stay of any adverse actions.
It often buys 2-3 months, but won't stop foreclosure, unless you get current on your payments.
Talk to a couple of local BK lawyers and see what it'll cost to get the BK ball rolling.

what about Hemp ? Have you heard of anyone reversing and getting help from HEMP after the bank foreclosed and is trying to get you out? thanks

Don't know anything about HEMP. If its government run, it probably won't be quick.

Do u mean hamp because hemp is marijuana and if so I don't think the gov. Will give u a loan for hemp unless u r in California or Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back