Forclosher

Status
Not open for further replies.

lcarl69

My husband had bought a house with his step-dad and his mother and they have recently lost the house. After a coulple of yrs his mother bought him and his step-dad out. He made up the leagal paper work for the buying out but never was taken off the loan. His mother was selling the house to her other daughter but the town was asking for some changes like permits and fixtures to be made on the house. The person that was in charge of this never made the bank aware that they needed more time due to the town asking for all of this. And when the house was finally sold we found out that instead of his mother selling the house to her daughter she had lost it and the bank sold her the house. I think it was bad representation by the realtor that was handling this and now my husban becuase of this is being pursued for the moneys that was owed. Is their anything he could do or can he fight this out or fill any type of legal paper work against the person who represented them?
His credit is not in good standing due to this and his mother has claimed bankruptcy and left him and his step-dad in the dirt.

:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back