Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct First time arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.

lumbeeguysc

I was aressted last night and charged for disorderly conduct at a football game in Columbia, SC. This is my 1st offense and I was wondering if there is any possible way for this to be wiped from my records and should I hire a lawyer? Also, I know that I will have to pay a fine and I was wondering how much this would be? Thanks,

It is a relatively minor offense. The police will have to explain how your conduct was out of line and required your arrest. If they are successful in doing that then you will likely have up to $100 or so for a fine.
No... you really don't need a lawyer unless for some reason you absolutely can not have a minor blemish on your record. Just appear in court and explain your actions... make your case for why you should not be fined, or for why the fine should be minimal.

hi i was also in the same scenario in south carolina. I was arrested for punching a stop sign while intoxocated. My friend picked me up from jail and hd to pay around $250. My ticket says I do not need to attend court. Do I go?

You usually have to appear for cases like that so I would call the courts to make sure the ticket reads right and make sure you do not have to appear.

Just noticed this was 2 different cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back