Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft First Offenders Act

Status
Not open for further replies.

miniten

Hello,
I have a Computer Theft charge and i pled First Offenders Act. If am not mistaken, there is no adjunction of guilt unless you mess the probation or commit a new offense, right?

This should be on my record if i mess up, right? I have 3 years probabtion and i just started.
One company could not find it but another company in which i applied for, found it and questioned me and i told them i was NOT convicted of it (Since the paperwork said "no adjunction of guilt be imposed until violation of...."). Days after that, they made an excuse that the job was no available till 2-3 months due to their clients.

So is the Felony charge on my record or is it just Arrest records that they pulled up?
Thanks.

We don't know what state you are in or what the actual charge is. If an adjudication of guilt is withheld it usually means that there has been no finding at the moment and frequently there is a probationary period where a clean record will resolve the matter without an adjudication. It does not mean that arrest records were not retreived and perhaps they pulled up the record that adjudication was withheld.

vinny10 said:
Hello,
I have a Computer Theft charge and i pled First Offenders Act. If am not mistaken, there is no adjunction of guilt unless you mess the probation or commit a new offense, right?

This should be on my record if i mess up, right? I have 3 years probabtion and i just started.
One company could not find it but another company in which i applied for, found it and questioned me and i told them i was NOT convicted of it (Since the paperwork said "no adjunction of guilt be imposed until violation of...."). Days after that, they made an excuse that the job was no available till 2-3 months due to their clients.

So is the Felony charge on my record or is it just Arrest records that they pulled up?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back