Firm Launch Date - 12/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Wechsler

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like we've got a firm launch date - December 16th! After several months of work on the site, we're going to have a completely new setup here, although the forums will remain the same.

I'd like to thank everyone for their assistance, especially our contributors and moderators for helping make this possible and will be contacting you. What can I say, I get a little emotional when I see dramatic changes like this and hear many good stories about people appreciating having a resource to help them out during times of need. :)

Happy Holidays to all and I look forward to seeing all of you on the new site!!!!

Make that an almost firm launch date - a couple of last minute snafus on the colors, redesign from a more soft look to a little sharper corporate type look with a soft edge. However, the site is definitely launching by this weekend. Thanks so much for everyone's assistance and I'm excited. :)

Cutover is planned for Friday, December 19 - yes, that is tomorrow! There are going to be some glitches so I'm hoping that all of you can help identify them with me. It's definitely going to change the nature of the site and hope you enjoy the new site as much as I have in helping bring it to light. :) Thanks, and look forward to hearing your comments soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back