K Visa Fiance visa + complicated case

Status
Not open for further replies.

joyan

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am from an Asian country and was denied twice for tourist visa at the US embassy. I have a fiance who asked me to marry him and we just started our relationship last month. Below are my other concerns:

1. During my application (DS156 and DS157), I wasnt able to declare the truth about my education. I had 2 courses in college both were done. I only included in the application my first done course.

2. I also indicated that I have a business to cover up the years after I graduated from associate degree.

3. My fiancee is fully dependent to his parents because they have a huge business and that alone where he gets his allowances everyday.

4. My uncle would like to go in between our upcoming marriage and is willing to help my fiance to the best that he can such as being a co-sponsor even though my fiance's parents will be also do theirs as well, and im confused which of them should we take..

5. My fiance is from Covina, CA how long do you think will it take to process our case?

AND

Are we going to have a hard time on this because of what I did?

Will I still be qualified for a fiance visa and not be denied/blacklisted at the US embassy?

I will appreciate your response.

Thank you in advance especially for your website, i find it very helpful.=)

The biggest problem - before you even start - is the short duration of your relationship.

It is VERY likely that, if your fiance applies now for a fiance visa on your behalf, it will be seen as an attempt to obtain immigration benefits by fraud.

Have you guys met in person yet?

The biggest problem - before you even start - is the short duration of your relationship.

It is VERY likely that, if your fiance applies now for a fiance visa on your behalf, it will be seen as an attempt to obtain immigration benefits by fraud.

Have you guys met in person yet?
Hi! he will be coming here on April or May this year.
Can I still correct the information from my DS without being judge of fraud/ misrepresentation?

I appreciate your response=)
thanks soo much

Can I still correct the information from my DS without being judge of fraud/ misrepresentation?
I want to clear things out before we further proceed to another application, this time I want it the right way. Is that possible? Is my case unique? or this happend many times before?

OK, what I can tell you is that you and your fiance need to have met in person (and more than once) and have actually had an in-person relationship for some time in order for a fiance visa petition to be approved.

Now, was the inaccurate information on your D forms the reason you were denied both times?

I got denied because according to the 1st consul I was too young then, on the second attempt the consul said that I wasnt able to satisfy/prove my social, family ties to him. none of them told me that I got denied because I presented wrong information to my application. Should I leave this like this until they found out on my next interview such as the fiance visa if ever I will be approved? Or would it be better to correct it now?
I will consider your advice re in person relationship with my fiance bec that is what we really want to do as well, in fact, he actually would like to settle down here in my country..

If I were you, I would speak with an attorney because your case is quite complex.

I got denied because according to the 1st consul I was too young then, on the second attempt the consul said that I wasnt able to satisfy/prove my social, family ties to him. none of them told me that I got denied because I presented wrong information to my application. Should I leave this like this until they found out on my next interview such as the fiance visa if ever I will be approved? Or would it be better to correct it now?
I will consider your advice re in person relationship with my fiance bec that is what we really want to do as well, in fact, he actually would like to settle down here in my country..

I doubt that you'll ever get approved with the fact pattern you present.

Your denial has little (if anything) to do with your completion of one or two college classes.

Your denial is most likely based upon your age, and the very short time you have known your fiance.:no:

But, your bigger problem is that you have never met in person.

But, if your fiance is well to do (financially), he might be able to get come to your country easier than you can come to the USA!

If your fiance can establish a pattern of visiting you in your country, that might assist in getting your visa approved.

But, even if the visits help, it'll take at least a year for the visa to be granted!
:yes::yes::yes:

By the way, what is your country of origin (citizenship)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back