Federal Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrreynolds

Hello, I'm contacting you in regards to a request for your assistance with a development of which I am currently a victim. I have been the victim of invasion of privacy as well as identity theft for close to two years now and the crime was possibly committed by employees of a major U.S. federal law enforcement agency.

I have submitted several complaints to the internal affairs division of the US Marshals Service. I received a letter from Chief Inspector Yvonne Bonner of the USDOJ, USMS Office of Inspection dated September 19, 2005 stating Our office has received all of the necessary information from you to proceed with this matter. Due to privacy concerns you are not entitled to know the outcome of the investigation.

I have contacted the U.S. Attorney General, Alberto Gonzalez, the Inspector General Glenn A. Fine of the Office of the Inspector General and the Director of the F.B.I. Robert S. Mueller, III with evidence substantiating obstruction of justice by another senior member of the USMS John J. McNulty III Chief, Office of Congressional Affairs, USDOJ, USMS.

I forwarded the letter from Chief Inspector Yvonne Bonner of the USDOJ, USMS Office of Inspection to Senator Charles E. Schumer. His office contacted the office of William E. Moschella, Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legislative Affairs, USDOJ. The Senator later received a letter from John J. McNulty III Chief, Office of Congressional Affairs, USDOJ, where he openly contradicts Chief Inspector Yvonne Bonner of the USDOJ, USMS Office of Inspection stating that there is no investigation nor will there be one. Yet they refuse to respond to my letters asking for further clarification.

During a call I placed to General Counsel Gerald M. Auerbach USMS he stated that Chief Inspector Yvonne Bonner of the USDOJ, USMS Office of Inspection to his knowledge had ownership of the investigation and that he would have one of the other lawyers call me back when he could locate the documented evidence which I sent him. To date they have never returned my call.

I am seeking judicial review of several FOIA/PA requests where as the FBI, OIG and USDOJ all claimed to have no documents responsive to my request. Although I have certified mail and signature confirmation receipts that I contacted them. The USMS forwarded a partial release but did not cite any exemptions or explanation as to the whereabouts of the rest of the material. After filing several administrative appeals I received a letter from the Office of Information and Privacy dated October 19, 2006. This letter indicated that the OIG now discovered documents and remanded them to release the documents to me. To date I have not received them.

Please visit my website: http://www.daprocess.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back