Negligence, Other Injury Federal Agency caused negligent spoilation, negligence, Intentional infliction of emotional Distress

JJJETPLAN3

Jurisdiction
California

Person most knowledgeable,
How could it be possible that a Paralegal with the power of anticipation could go with the flow, be in the moment and swim out of attempts of the United States Court to do miss-administration in a Federal Docket [2:16-cv-03823] (commercial occurrence) ?

On or about May 31, 2016 a large 70lbs package was brought into a post office in Diamond Bar CA. The Box, which is the package, was purchased at Office Depot a few days earlier yet at the time of purchase the Cashier generously applied a discount to the sale, a Managers Discount. Before that Box (package) was brought into the Post Office, the Box was disassembled, turned inside out and glued back together. Now no commercial trademarks were timely visible to anyone looking at the current state of the box as it timely traveled through Commerce.;

What was then on the outside of the Box, only a compass.
Furthermore in building the paperwork, Mr Jimerson wrote into the Lawsuit (the pleading (motion)) protections. Protections such as the Holy Scriptures, the Bible, watermarked seals of the Seals of Solomon, Torah and biblical covenants. Yet how could those protections be included legally to be a bind with value and labor, accountable within commercial processes within reasonably commercial means? Mr Jimerson had to find Jurisdictional control of Congress timely perceiving those protections mentioned, and of such timely perception the occurrence to full knowledge and full awareness, that understanding declared of Congress, only then the US Court would have the duty to perceive and understand, to complete the timely help. So Mr Jimerson found Public Law 97-280, Public Law 97-10, and Public Law 107–293 107th Congress, those Law's that declare timely perception and understanding, reasonably comprehended to be the same equal to and all parts falling into the defining of " declaration to full knowledge and full awareness of US Congress", which trickles downhill just as "Shit rolls down hill"... so those timely Laws were included into the Jurisdictional Statement of the Lawsuit. Why jurisdictional statement, because the jurisdictional statement is the terms and conditions of a Lawsuit, the rules by which the writing operates under, the rules to the game of a specific lawsuit, the rules to judge the occurrence and rules upon those who judge and make movement upon that of which such jurisdictional formal statement is within. Jurisdiction to tie in Mr Jimerson's right to the protections he included within the Lawsuit outside the jurisdictional statement within the pleadings, those protected rights of a timely certified baptismal certificate and certified holly spirit certified certificate issued from a federally registered religious organization and such org 501-C3 info was included also as supporting evidence, additionally , various biblical scriptures and writings of the Torah were included as well, those protections cited to support and use that jurisdiction (protected rights) already mentioned. Wherefore so then Mr Jimerson had succeed in placing the Bible, the Scriptures, as jurisdiction (supreme control) to the Court employees who perceived (read), comprehended and understood such writing (lawsuit) (package) [2:16-cv-03823] in their official capacity which includes a US Federal Judge whom timely commenced movement upon.;

Now moving forward, the Box (Package), all 70lbs was placed on the USPS Post Office Counter and the curious Postal Employees inquired as to what the Box contained. " one (1) original, five (5) certified copies" of a Federal Lawsuit the postal employees heard was the Box essence, and with excitement they declared "WOW". Such Box was placed on the Scale timely governed by Weights and Measurements, and such Scale of such agency's timely certification declared a mass to the matter. On it face of the Box, its face was affixed a Packing Slip, a Packing Slip declaring the sum certain market value to the Package. What was the Packing Slip, it is a PS 3877, a Firm Mailing Sheet declaring what it declared and its declaration marked and signed (postmarked and canceled) of a USPS Postal Agent (timely third party registering and certifying agency). Before the Box and the Transaction could be completed special handling stickers were affixed upon it to guide its merry way, and to pay for services rendered the USPS was transferred a Money Order and a Debit Card.;

On or about June 1, 2016 a Package, that Box, arrived at an address (312 N. Spring St...), the Box addressed to an address and not a name specifically, addressed to an address listing names of Departments c/o that address. The USPS transferred that Package to the addressees possession not before getting a autograph of the address's Agent in exchange timely upon a (green card) Receipt. "the address agent, agent to address and those names in care of such address";

So your question is.....?

Regardless of the question, believe it or not, I suspect you have not provided enough relevant information to answer it very well.

Person most knowledgeable,
How could it be possible that a Paralegal with the power of anticipation could go with the flow, be in the moment and swim out of attempts of the United States Court to do miss-administration in a Federal Docket [2:16-cv-03823] (commercial occurrence) ?

Uh-huh. The OP sounds like a loon.

Magic, sorcery, witchcraft?

I am awed and humbled by a person possessed of such assorted and powerful skills.

I have absolutely no clue......especially how all those details fit with the original question!

And how do I get "the power of anticipation"? I need some!

You need to get bitten by a radioactive spider or exposed to gamma rays or dark matter to get any kind of super powers.

You could also be sent to earth by your parent in a special spaceship and automatically acquire your super powers upon descending into earth's atmosphere.

I've also read where some people have sold their soul to Beezlebub in order to become powerful or rich.

This question makes little sense. However, your reference to the City of Diamond Bar told me that the case number in question probably related to a lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, so I looked it up. Sure enough, I found a lawsuit filed by a person with the last name mentioned in your post. The case docket shows that, in June 2016, the plaintiff lodged a complaint. The court issued a notice of discrepancy because the plaintiff failed to pay the filing fee.

The notice of discrepancy attached the complaint, which indicates that it was 908 pages long (despite the complaint being titled, "Timely succinct Writing").

I certainly didn't read the whole thing, but the complaint began with the following gibberish: "[footnote omitted], Come (calling) now Special Questioning Replicant-Plaintiff, timely in propria persona sui juris[] (in Propria Persona, preceding Sus [sic] Juris) (Declarant) through authority in timely right[] from the timely four corners to a timely possession [] in right, viewed and heard, of sound mind sound in all faculties, a beneficiary in usufruct Creation about duty of peaceful co-habitation and domining [(unity)] (songwriting) upon [(in)] the Earth [(face of waters (waters (heavens (seas))))]. . . .).

The complaint also contains footnotes in Hebrew.

I can only suggest that the OP seek assistance from a mental health professional as soon as possible.

Separated at birth, conjoined twins, USUS and FRUCTUS.

This isn't common law based, but LA, GA, and Mexico have conjured USUS and FRUCTUS many times.

Back