FB and Instagram business page attack

pippa

Jurisdiction
North Carolina
I started a fb and instagram business page back in Feb. for my new product line. There's another brand that sells the type of product I do but the designs are different. She has a private FB page with a big following who like to bash others that sell the same thing she does. When someone mentions that her product doesn't work for them her group goes on the attack and trolls their FB business pages and leaves bad reviews and mean comments on their business pages. Since Feb. I have had her group attack my FB business page and Instagram page posting the link to her page on my posts saying Im selling a knockoff to her brand and if people want the real thing then they need to go to her page. I use to be in this group and have seen the owner of this brand go after 2 other people besides me and posting their contact info to her group and telling them they need to email them for selling the same thing as she does. I have a friend who is still in her group and have screenshots where my personal page and both business pages have ended up in her group and her group bashing my name. I have recently launched mt product and have sponsored my website and business page on FB. Her group is coming on my business page and leaving negative comments. I have spoke to the owner of this brand and her comment was I cant control what they do but yet she tells her group to go after others so she is the reason for these attacks and loves the attention she gets with it. I am ready to move foward with legal action to get this stopped. What are my options? And what type of attorneys deal with this type of situation?

I am ready to move foward with legal action to get this stopped. What are my options?

Option 1 - A lawsuit that will cost you about $300 per hour after paying a retainer of several thousand dollars.

Option 2 - Get off FB and Instagram and figure out another way of marketing your product.

And what type of attorneys deal with this type of situation?

Any attorney who handles business matters. Just call around and ask "Do you do this?"

Option 1 - A lawsuit that will cost you about $300 per hour after paying a retainer of several thousand dollars.

Option 2 - Get off FB and Instagram and figure out another way of marketing your product.

Any attorney who handles business matters. Just call around and ask "Do you do this?"
Do I file a lawsuit against the person who is running the group since she is the cause of this or do I file a lawsuit against every one of them?

Do I file a lawsuit against the person who is running the group since she is the cause of this or do I file a lawsuit against every one of them?

If you can identify all of the people who are doing you dirty, then you list them all as defendants in your lawsuit.

Back