Consumer Fraud faulty Smog Centers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sendingshots

I owed a 1992 Lexus 400 sc and needed a smog certificate .the Smog Tech. Reassure me that if it does not pass smog check I would probably have to fix some o2:censor I did and he produce fake smog certificate some now this car was stolen prior to need the smog. So I had to replaced every thing that got stolen out my 92 Lexus so I can get my full value of the 92 Lexus .its been insured the policy never lapse and my insurance company AAA will not give registsion tags so tags are paid up two years. And now the 92 Lexus caught fire at the gas station while I was in the car. A good semeriten grab a fire extinguishers and put out flames . And I already reported the Smog Tech to cusumer affairs and I spoke with a invesgator and checked out my story made copies of recipes from auto parts stores o2 censor and also fake smog. Oh and may I add that I could not get registration from DMV because he use fake Vin number and also. Before I went to that smog shop I went another before I came across him. So I was in the test only smog centers so the system already had my plates. I ask him to see if he smog my Lexus and he never run it in the system..

It is a shame the Smog Center tech will now lose his license and need to find another job. That does not mean it had anything to do with your car catching fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back